Based in downtown Los Angeles, Joshua L. Goldstein is the founding partner of the award-winning, internationally-known immigration law firm, Goldstein Immigration Lawyers. With offices in Los Angeles and Boston, Goldstein’s firm is driven by his leadership, considerable experience, and stellar national reputation. A member of the Los Angeles County Bar Association’s Immigration Section and the Southern California chapter of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA), Goldstein has a proven track record of winning a wide variety of complex immigration cases and is particularly focused on obtaining O and P visas for actors, musicians, athletes, and essential support personnel. His caseload also includes deportation defense, citizenship, green cards through marriage, and employment-based immigration.
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Settlement Agreement Could Help Keep Mentally Ill Out of Washington Jails