Pre-teens and teens usually won’t share what is happening to them with their parents, so it’s important for parents to pay attention to any changes in their child’s attitude and talk about the effects of bullying and what to do.
Katie is CallerSmart's Operations Manager and is responsible for our marketing and community management. She’s also an expert at identifying new phone scams. From Massachusetts, Katie loves Emack and Bolio’s Cosmic Crunch ice cream.
Online dating allows people to meet others with similar backgrounds, goals, and interests. Sadly, romance scammers abound, making it difficult for those interested in finding a real, true relationship.
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off