Katie Gesseck is a legal and safety writer based in San Diego, California. She has a bachelor's degree in marketing and a minor in business administration from the University of San Diego. When she's not writing about the law, she spends her time soaking up the San Diego sunshine, staying active, and trying new restaurants with friends!
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Settlement Agreement Could Help Keep Mentally Ill Out of Washington Jails