Kevin Gardner graduated with a BS in Computer Science and an MBA from UCLA. He works as a business consultant for InnovateBTS where he helps companies integrate technology to improve performance. He shares his knowledge and expertise not only with his clients, but also with his fellow bloggers and readers.
Whatever methods you think will benefit your law firm, make sure you tailor them to your firm’s specific needs and specialties.
Consumers love buying from “green” companies. When you install solar panels, you are showing your customers that you care about the environment.
Do not let the legal requirements discourage you from starting your business: It is all part of the process.
The state of the medical and pharmaceutical industries today are less than ideal. Many people are going without essential services due to prices that are demonstrably unfair, clear examples of greed overriding ethics.
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off