California has 58 different trial courts and six appellate districts. All of them have different resources and capacities, making statewide COVID-19 operational orders impossible to implement and follow.
K.L. Poortvliet is an award-winning author and journalist. He graduated from the Seattle Pacific University School of Journalism and from Regent University School of Law. He currently writes on various law and policy topics for legal publications around the country.
The Kentucky State Police lists distracted driving as the leading contributing human factor for car crashes.
Cities are finding themselves in a Catch-22: reducing the number of cars on the road, while safely managing the booming scooter rental business.
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off