One of the best ways to help your business succeed is to offer your clients a level of convenience they can’t find at your competitors. That’s why accepting credit and debit card payments isn’t just a good idea, it’s practically essential for any business.
Kristen Gramigna is Chief Marketing Officer at BluePay, a credit card processing firm. She has more than 20 years experience in the bankcard industry in direct sales, sales management and marketing. Follow her on Twitter at @BluePay_CMO.
PCI (payment card industry) compliance may not be a term you hear frequently as a small business owner. However, it has significant impact to the level of risk your business assumes in payment processing if you accept debit cards and credit cards from customers as a form of payment.
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off