A person convicted of a DUI after being convicted of DUIs before might be required to install an ignition interlock device in their vehicle.
Lloyd Long defends clients at every stage of the criminal process, from the investigation to post-conviction collateral proceedings. If you were charged with a criminal offense in Philadelphia or throughout Pennsylvania, you can count on the experience of Lloyd Long and his team of Philadelphia criminal defense attorneys to protect your rights.
Your most effective defense will likely involve challenging the legality of the search and suppressing the drugs.
Whether or not an appeal of your DUI conviction or license suspension is necessary is completely up to you. Many defendants have very limited appellate options in DUI cases because so many of them accept plea bargains to reduce their charges.
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Settlement Agreement Could Help Keep Mentally Ill Out of Washington Jails