Key Points: President Joe Biden signed Covid-19 Bankruptcy Relief Extension Act into law on March 27, 2021. The Act has extended 8 key changes in the bankruptcy laws. Other than the Covid-19 Bankruptcy Relief Extension Act, a few more proposed changes are in the pipeline to protect consumers.
Lyle David Solomon is a licensed attorney in California. He has been affiliated with law firms in California, Nevada, and Arizona since 1991. As the principal attorney of Oak View Law Group, he gives advice and writes articles to help people solve their debt problems. You can connect with him on LinkedIn or tweet him @lyle_solomon.
Running a business is hard. Right now, the pressure of tackling a company is even more challenging. An attorney can help you create strategies that help.
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off