Mahir S. Nisar is a Partner of Nisar Law Group, P.C. Mr. Nisar is an experienced litigator with versatile legal expertise in a number of practice areas. Mahir received his education at Vanderbilt University and Hofstra University School of Law, an institution now known as Maurice A. Deane School of Law. During his time in law school, Mr. Nisar studied both commercial and civil litigation. Following his graduation from law school, Mahir joined a highly reputable law firm located in Queens County where he gained invaluable experience handling civil litigation and commercial matters. Mr. Nisar handled all aspects of litigation and earned an impressive record of favorable results for his clients.
Employment discrimination cases often raise several technical legal issues. It’s vital to speak with an attorney with experience in this area.
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off