Mario Cattabiani is the Director of Communications at Ross Feller Casey, LLP, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Those facilities that use independent contractors to care for patients can argue that a negligent doctor is not their employee, and therefore they are not liable.
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off