California legalized cannabis for good reasons — but it isn’t reaping significant rewards because its regulations aren’t as practical as they could be.
Mark Hunt is a freelance writer and started writing in 2010. His major interests lie in content marketing and blogging. He’s also passionate about law, philosophy, psychology and literature.
If you are headed off to campus soon, or your child is getting ready for college, have a conversation about these serious crimes and legal issues they need to be aware of and avoid.
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off