Mark M. Childress is the Founding Attorney of the Law Offices of Mark M. Childress, and began his private practice in 2007 after following in his grandfather’s footsteps into family law. Mr. Childress uses his extensive litigation experience to help clients with various family law needs and provides them with personalized advocacy and compassionate legal guidance that they can trust in life’s toughest seasons. By providing customized one-on-one services, Mr. Childress has been able to ensure the best possible outcome for each case he represents. Mr. Childress has built and maintained a reputation for excellence. His outstanding legal success is denoted by various awards and recognitions including Super Lawyers’ Rising Stars and the Top Young Lawyers in Texas awards.
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Settlement Agreement Could Help Keep Mentally Ill Out of Washington Jails