With a law degree under his belt, Mark Scott understood very early that law communication was a relatively neglected area. He decided to help people by “translating” the language and offering information and advice in a clear, useful, and actionable manner. For this reason, instead of finding him in court, you will most likely find his name online, where he is very active and thriving as a legal columnist. His part of making the world a better place is to make the law a less convoluted maze. He aims to make it easier for people to understand when and how to seek legal counsel, how to proceed in a significant number of legal matters, and to find the proper resources so they can stand up for their rights.
If you try to file your lawsuit after the statute of limitations has expired, the court will likely dismiss your case.
Nursing home residents often feel isolated from the world.
HIE is a rare condition that affects children during pregnancy, childbirth, or the post-neonatal period.
According to legal experts, more and more jurisdictions are trying to limit punitive damage awards viewed as over-the-top and as outrageous as the behavior they’re trying to punish.
Dog owners might employ many defenses to avoid blame for a dog bite occurrence.
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off