As a committed IRS tax protection attorney, Mary helps clients get tax relief by mitigating existing non-collectible status, providing concessions, payment plans, innocent spouse cases, investigations, withdrawing levies, eliminating bonds, and securing penalty relief. Mary's work as an IRS tax defense attorney started after graduating from Stetson University College of Law in 1993. She graduated from the University of Florida with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration in 1988 and a Master in Public Administration degree in Finance from Wake Forest University in 1990. Mary is a graduate of the Florida Judiciary and is qualified to practice at the U.S. Federal Court, Florida Middle Federal, and U.S. Tax Court. She is a member of the Sarasota County Bar Association. She grew up in St. Petersburg as a native Floridian and has lived in Sarasota with her black Labrador Retrievers since 1999.
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off