Greater access to information through legaltech, like the notification of actions needed or the automation of signatures, reveals the problem of waste in the legal industry as well.
Matt Gould is the Head of Legal Transformation at ContractPodAi. Matt is a solicitor with more than 20 years of experience as a general counsel, and he has led global in-house legal teams in the telecommunications and technology sectors.
Legal tech makes it possible for legal professionals to do more — and do it better — in far less time.
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Settlement Agreement Could Help Keep Mentally Ill Out of Washington Jails