Translation services are crucial in immigration for clear communication, justice, and immigrant’s rights protection.
Maya Margaliot-Ronen is the COO of Tomedes, a company that provides translation services, interpreting and localization solutions to businesses and Fortune 500. As a key figure in the company, she supports clients from the legal sector by ensuring the utmost accuracy in all translation projects and having them properly adapted to comply with international legal systems. To stay updated with Maya's work and professional endeavors, you can connect with her on LinkedIn.
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Settlement Agreement Could Help Keep Mentally Ill Out of Washington Jails