It can be enough to simply say you like to see your brand on their site but it is far more beneficial when that post promoting your company is part of an overall marketing strategy.
Meggie is a marketing expert and a data junkie with more than six years of experience in the field. Aside from being a marketing nerd, she loves taking her life to the extreme with bungee jumping and skydiving when she feels some freedom. You can contact her on LinkedIn.
Building your business is about more than production of a product. Knowing your customers through rigorous market research is vital to your success.
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off