Mehul Rajput is CEO and co-founder of Mindinventory, a leading mobile app development company that provides web and mobile app development solutions from startup to enterprise level. His role involves heading the operations related to business and delivery with strategic planning and defining road-map for the future.
Despite many restrictions, healthcare institutions and providers are already shifting to telemedicine to fix medical problems and boost patient access to premium care.
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off