In 2015, over 3,000 people were killed as a result of distracted driving and over 390,000 people were injured from distracted driving. It’s estimated that over 660,000 people use their phones or other devices while driving. But just how dangerous is distracted driving exactly?
Merrida Coxwell is a Managing Partner at Coxwell & Associates PLLC. He is dedicated to helping his clients receive the best legal representation in Mississippi.
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off