Remember, some liability cases may be settled even before a full-blown case kicks off. If they do get lodged in the court, it could take years to resolve as well-funded manufacturers will do anything to keep their reputation intact.
Michaela Sanchez is a law student who is interested in specializing personal injury lawsuits, with product liabilities as a sub-specialty. She is an active student leader with a passion for helping people. During her spare time, Michaela volunteers as a paralegal and explores the outdoors with her dog, Treasure.
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off