Divorce can turn your world upside down. It often opens new paths in other areas of life, though. Changing careers during divorce may or may not be one of them.
Michael Gorman is a highly skilled freelance writer and proofreader from the UK who currently works at Nerdywriters and Essay Mama. He also runs a thesis proposal writing service where he helps students achieve their academic goals. Apart from his job, he is also interested in human development and spends a lot of his time reading and writing about different aspects of the human experience. Feel free to contact him via Facebook or check out his Twitter.
If you want to become a lawyer, there are many law schools from which to choose. Knowing what some of the best have to offer will help make that decision easier.
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off