DUI offenses are notoriously expensive. For a first-time DUI, you may have to shell a thousand dollars for the fines alone.
Michelle White is currently the Content Marketing Strategist for Arizona DUI Team. Aside from spreading awareness on DUI and vehicular-related offenses, she enjoys reading and hiking with her family and friends.
If you are going to a party or any place where drinking is involved, stay sober and volunteer to drive your family and friends home.
Traffic violations are common scenarios that indicate reasonable suspicion.
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off