When it comes to an overdose, seeking medical help right away is critical. The problem is that when someone is overdosing, the people around them may be scared to call 911 for fear of being arrested.
Mike Smeth is an addiction recovery advocate on a mission to make trustworthy online resources accessible to all. He’s been working in the addiction treatment field for three years, during which time he’s witnessed firsthand the devastating and tragic effects of the opioid epidemic. Mike is always looking to connect with other like-minded advocates. You can get in touch with him via LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Settlement Agreement Could Help Keep Mentally Ill Out of Washington Jails