There is no standard coverage, each state has its own business car insurance policies and every business owner has their unique needs. Some policies include a driver and a spouse and others cover all drivers.
Mike Wall is a writer with four years of experience within the insurance industry with knowledge of the everyday changing market. He's also a part of the marketing team at Next Century Insurance.
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Settlement Agreement Could Help Keep Mentally Ill Out of Washington Jails