If you want to hear more about a Vocational expert in social security disability cases and how your injury claim can be affected, you can contact a medical counselor. Through evaluating your strengths and skills before the hearing, you would be best prepared to respond to the questions posed by the judge in administrative law and what to expect from the qualified specialist at the trial.