The US is a destination that many migrants prize highly due to its economic and lifestyle opportunities. Yet the process of moving there isn’t known for being easy.
Ofer Tirosh is CEO of Tomedes, a translation agency specializing in legal translation and interpretation, which he founded in 2007. A lifetime of passion for linguistics turned into an agency; since then it has gone from strength to strength.
It’s good to keep an eye on how the translator responds when you message them. Responses should be timely. After all, if a translator is hard to communicate with, working with them could be less efficient.
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Settlement Agreement Could Help Keep Mentally Ill Out of Washington Jails