Olivia joined Romano Law as a Spring Extern in 2022. As an Associate Attorney, Olivia works primarily on transactional matters involving entertainment law and intellectual property. Olivia is a J.D graduate, who achieved magna cum laude from Willamette University College of Law in May 2022, with a Certificate in Law & Business. During law school, she was the President and Founder of the Intellectual Property and Media Law Society, a Research Assistant for the Willamette University Counsel and a volunteer for the Oregon Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts. She also interned for the general counsel at Oregon Public Broadcasting.
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Settlement Agreement Could Help Keep Mentally Ill Out of Washington Jails