Attorney Sean Olson founded the Olson Law Firm in 2011 with one goal ─ to truly listen to accident victims’ stories and help them heal. Since then, Sean has focused on building a law firm where service and compassion are just as important as legal skills and litigation strategies. He knows every client’s name and story, and he is proud to be a part of making their lives better.
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Settlement Agreement Could Help Keep Mentally Ill Out of Washington Jails