This guest post is the first in a series that will explore the world of litigation financing. This growing industry can provide access to the justice system for those who aren’t able to afford it. What is Third-Party Funding, aka Litigation Financing? Third-party funding is the most common term used to describe this enthralling industry.
Patrick Walsh LLB (Hons) graduated from the University of Surrey. After several entrepreneurial ventures, Patrick has become enthralled by the litigation funding industry. His site FundingLitigation.com aims to provide the latest news, interviews and advice on funding services to those working in the legal industry.
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off