This guest post is the first in a series that will explore the world of litigation financing. This growing industry can provide access to the justice system for those who aren’t able to afford it. What is Third-Party Funding, aka Litigation Financing? Third-party funding is the most common term used to describe this enthralling industry.
Patrick Walsh LLB (Hons) graduated from the University of Surrey. After several entrepreneurial ventures, Patrick has become enthralled by the litigation funding industry. His site FundingLitigation.com aims to provide the latest news, interviews and advice on funding services to those working in the legal industry.
- Clothing Supplier Sues LuLaRoe for $49M Over Failure to Pay Bills
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off
- Security Footage from South Carolina Church Reveals Child Abuse, Sparks Lawsuit
- WSJ: Small, Inexpensive Handguns May Not Be Safe for Everyday Carrying
- Ripley Entertainment Settles First Duck Boat Lawsuit