Persons who are injured due to the negligence of others and are involved in a lawsuit or insurance claim are often unable to work and strapped for cash. Financial strain can sometimes lead to unpaid bills, leading ultimately to a lower credit score. Plaintiffs who find themselves in this situation can explore the possibility of
Paul M. Coppola, Esq. is a licensed attorney since 1994 and a serial entrepreneur. In his writing, he shares his unique insight into personal injury law practice as a business. He currently resides at the “Jersey Shore” with his wife and two children and is the owner of Fair Rate Funding, a litigation finance firm which specializes in advancing money for expenses to personal injury plaintiffs prior to settlement.
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off