Automobile accidents can be a life changing occurrence. There are very easy things you can do to ensure you don’t compound the problem.
Paul M. Coppola, Esq. is a licensed attorney since 1994 and a serial entrepreneur. In his writing, he shares his unique insight into personal injury law practice as a business. He currently resides at the “Jersey Shore” with his wife and two children and is the owner of Fair Rate Funding, a litigation finance firm which specializes in advancing money for expenses to personal injury plaintiffs prior to settlement.
Persons who are injured due to the negligence of others and are involved in a lawsuit or insurance claim are often unable to work and strapped for cash. Financial strain can sometimes lead to unpaid bills, leading ultimately to a lower credit score. Plaintiffs who find themselves in this situation can explore the possibility of
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off