One should never underestimate the importance of cybersecurity in business. With every year, the number of cyberattacks worldwide rises at an alarmingly high rate. Statistics show that larger businesses are more likely to be the target of cyber-attacks. Nevertheless, medium and small businesses are not immune to cyber threats either. If a business functions online,
Rachel Burnham is a professional in the Cyber Security sphere. She has more than two years of experience as a cybersecurity engineer at VeePN, a VPN company. Rachel knows exactly how to unblock websites and protect data privacy. Also, she has succeeded in the areas of data entry, business development, and project management.
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off