The reconstruction expert can use evidence like the state of the two vehicles, tire marks, and details about the physical location of the crash to reconstruct the scene and show us how the accident likely played out.
Richard Howe, the founder of Howe.Law Injury and Accident Lawyers, has received many accolades over his career, including a 10.0 rating from AVVO and a rating of “AV preeminent” from the Martindale-Hubbell® Legal Directory. Richard has recovered millions of dollars in multiple high-profile lawsuits and continues to grow his national recognition.
After being injured in a workplace accident, you might have several options for legal action and compensation.
If your Georgia car accident lawsuit takes longer than you anticipated, don’t give in.
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off