Hitting a pedestrian while driving doesn’t always result in a criminal charge. But that doesn’t mean that you’re free and clear of all penalties.
Robert is the marketing manager at Hyperion Collision Center. During the past 5 years, he has been expressing his passion for the automotive industry by sharing tips for a highly targeted audience. His role is substantial in contributing to a variety of auto blogs for car enthusiasts and growing their audience.
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off