The Mexican Government recently reacted to the mounting corruption allegations in Brazil by banning Trafigura from doing new business with its state-owned oil company Pemex.
Robin is a contributor to FlexJobs.com, the Glass Hammer, and the Boston Real Estate Observer. Her work frequently appears on other top business sites including Business Insider, Harvard Business Review, Fortune.com, Forbes.com, Yahoo.com, and Huffington Post.
The Times revealed that Nazarbayeva owns the buildings via companies located in the British Virgin Islands and in Abu Dhabi.The addresses for the properties range from 215 Baker Street to 237 Baker Street, which includes the fictional address of Sherlock Holmes at 221b Baker Street.
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off