Mediation and arbitration are known as Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)—and involve finding a mutually acceptable resolution outside of a courtroom.
Roger G. Jain opened the firm in 1996 after serving as a prosecutor with the Montgomery County Attorney’s Office, where he developed extensive trial experience. Our firm continues to focus on litigation in both civil and criminal court. We also provide transactional services to businesses. We have gained a reputation for intelligent and aggressive legal representation and for personal and responsive service to our clients. We will stand up for your rights and firmly defend your best interests. To us, aggressive representation doesn’t mean being the lawyer who speaks in the loudest voice; it’s the attorney who understands the facts and the law and pursues an intelligent cost-effective strategy.
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off