2016 was not a good year to be a spy. Intelligence-gathering organizations have had a lot on their plate since the primary season ended and the general election began. Allegations of Russian incursions into American cyberspace began to swirl, as damaging leaks targeted at Democrats trickled out across the internet. With so much on their
Ryan Farrick is a freelance writer and small business advertising consultant based out of mid-Michigan. Passionate about international politics and world affairs, he’s an avid traveler with a keen interest in the connections between South Asia and the United States. Ryan studied neuroscience and has spent the last several years working as an operations manager in transportation logistics.
The president-elect isn’t notorious for shying away from a challenge. Between calls to scrap Obamacare and build a wall along the Mexican border, the billionaire-in-chief has spoken out in support of a penal system not propped up by taxpayers. Back in March, Trump made a brief remark expressing his interest in keeping private prisons running.
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose