As a criminal lawyer, your lawyer needs to have the determination to keep calm in the worst situations as the act of proving an individual innocent and free from false charges is a tough task.
Sanya is a freelance writer and is passionate about law, political economy, traveling and blogging. She is experienced in the field of 'Criminal Defence'. She is also involved in pro-bono consulting and believes in social-work. She has been working as a professional writer and editor for five years now.
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off