Sarvarth Misra has extensive experience in the legal technology and legal services sector. He is the co-founder and CEO of ContractPodAi and has led the conceptualization, design and development of ContractPodAi and E:V (the world’s first end-to-end artificially intelligent contract analyst). Sarvarth is a corporate and commercial lawyer by background; he worked in private practice with leading law firms in Asia with a focus on M&A, capital markets, and corporate restructuring transactions alongside cross border joint venture agreements in the insurance, information technology and financial sectors. During his time practicing law, he was often called upon by clients to advise on complex regulatory issues, foreign investments, and taxation matters. Among other publications and conferences, Sarvarth has written for Artificial Lawyer and Above the Law and spoken at dLaw Summit.
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off