To help curb organic product fraud, governments should come up with measures to punish offenders. Because apart from economic gain, low-risk detection of such products and lenient punishment for offenders also play a role in product fraud.
Scarlett Jerome is an organic products enthusiast. She has been writing blogs on everything related to organic products for over five years. During her free time, she loves to spend time with friends and family or take nature walks.
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off