Ongoing substance abuse recovery is an essential part of returning to society for most ex-convicts.
Scott H. Silverman is passionate about recovery from addictions. After starting his own sobriety journey over 30 years ago, he found a purpose in helping others. His desire to support individuals along their sobriety journey motivated him to start Confidential Recovery, a San Diego outpatient treatment program that integrates telehealth counseling and has assisted countless Veterans and First Responders in the last decade.
Not jail, but multifaceted holistic care, is required for those with a serious SUD. Patients must give up their unhealthy coping techniques, such as drugs and alcohol, to recover from this condition.
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Settlement Agreement Could Help Keep Mentally Ill Out of Washington Jails