The False Claims Act protects private people who want to blow a whistle against fraudsters, such as government contractors.
Seth Ford has been publishing content for more than five years now. Seth is a well-known blogger who is fond of sharing his expertise in law, business, and finance. When not busy writing, Seth spends time with kids at home.
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Settlement Agreement Could Help Keep Mentally Ill Out of Washington Jails