Contrary to popular belief, many lawyers who call themselves trial layers don’t actually have much practical jury trial experience.
Having a strong law background, Sheldon's litigation experience includes suits involving a vast array of personal injury cases and business litigation spanning across multiple states. He strives to find the most effective way to solve legal problems and enjoys sharing them with the world.
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off