As humans, we need to focus on optimizing our eye health as we age. The great news is that there are many things that you can implement into your lifestyle to have great, healthy eyes as you age.
Sightsavers is an international non-governmental organization that works with partners in developing countries to treat and prevent avoidable blindness. They also specialize in promoting equal opportunities for people with disabilities.
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Settlement Agreement Could Help Keep Mentally Ill Out of Washington Jails