You must file the confirmation statement once in a year; filing a confirmation statement late or not filing one at all is a severe offense.
Sophia is a health industry consultant who frequently writes about the latest trends in the industry. She has been writing on Health/Fitness for more than eight years now. Through her writing, she hopes to influence as many people as possible to help maintain better health and lifestyle. She has written many informative blogs on other verticals, too.
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off