In extraordinary circumstances such as a pandemic, situations potentially incurring liability are broad and far-reaching thanks to coronavirus being a case of first impression in many ways.
Steven Sweat is the principal of Steven M. Sweat, Personal Injury Lawyers, APC based in Los Angeles, CA. He has been practicing law for 25 years and is a legal author. He has been published in numerous legal publications nationwide.
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off