Our law firm focuses on helping those who cannot defend themselves. This is not just a job, but our passion. We bring unique experiences as trial attorneys, an educator and superintendent to assist families to get the best possible outcomes. Our vast experience has taught us that the ability to communicate and read human behavior can assist us in not only all forms of advocacy and negotiation but also in our lives in general. We love the adage, an iron fist in a velvet glove. Always approaching the problem diplomatically but always prepared to back up any and all arguments we make on your behalf with trial skills. Compassion has driven us in our careers to always consider the other side of the story so as to approach human beings with an eye toward realizing that in every human being there lies a “best self”.
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off