We analyzed and ranked the level of support states offer small businesses. How likely your business is to survive the pandemic can be heavily influenced by where it is located.
Susan Honea is a bookkeeper and the Chief Operating Officer of SMC Innovations LLC, an accounting and tax firm near Atlanta, GA. For the past eight years, she has helped non-profit, and small business clients with bookkeeping, tax preparation, and payroll and auditing services.
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Settlement Agreement Could Help Keep Mentally Ill Out of Washington Jails