Terra Flora is a legal expert. She's been a legal adviser for 15 years. She conducts webinars and shares her expertise through podcasts as well. Terra loves to travel and shop in her free time.
If you have a business, it’s important to include an estate planning clause that outlines what will happen if you become incapacitated.
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Settlement Agreement Could Help Keep Mentally Ill Out of Washington Jails