So what does this mean for the legal professional? If there’s one thing coronavirus has been attempting to teach us time and time again, it’s to be flexible.
Tim Allen (yes, that is his real name) is a writer and content creator based just outside of Detroit. Along the way, he's written copy, created content strategies, and assisted with website development for a variety of law firms both within Michigan and elsewhere, with a particular focus in healthcare law, personal injury law, and various finance-related practices. In his spare time, he plays guitar, takes care of his cat Charlie, and tries to make room at his house for all the movies he owns.
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off