Per Illinois law, motorists involved in accidents that caused a personal injury or death must remain at the scene of an accident.
Timothy Rhatigan, the founder of the Rhatigan Law Offices, is a multifaceted personal injury attorney. He has recovered millions of dollars for clients for cases ranging from aviation accidents to medical malpractice cases.
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off